Monday, March 2, 2009

I Haven't Fallen Off of The Earth

Tonight I got an email from my cousin Toni who said that she started a new blog. I looked at her blog and I thought to myself, I have not wrote in my own blog for a good month. I also thought, I wished that Toni lived near me because she loves all of the same things that I do. She loves to scrapbook, do artsy things, shop.... she is just like the daughter that I never had. Toni, if you read this maybe some day we will live closer to each other and can scrapbook and shop together. Anyway, I have had a cold and near pneumonia for about a month now. I am just now starting to feel better. After finally getting through some antibiotics from the doctor, I think I will live. Maybe warm weather will arrive and things will start to be like spring.

This weekend we will be leaving on Friday to go to Chicago, because Ethan's basketball team made it to the Lutheran State Basketball Tournament. How exciting for him and his class. They did not have a great season so they are going in the underdogs, but it will still be fun. I am going to try and get a bunch of new stuff on my Etsy site this week. I have lots of stuff done and many projects nearly done. I would not be normal if I did not have 20 or so projects started and not finished.

Thats all for now

1 comment:

Toni said...

Someday might come sooner than you think...like end of July or first of August! I'm happy for Ethan and his bball team but sad you guys won't be around. We are going to be in town this weekend.