Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What about this Wonderful Weather

GOTTA LOVE CLEARANCE
This weather is awesome. I want is to stay this way. It is so warm. It is raining now, but oh well. I had to go and get some shorts today for Ethan and Blake. They both have outgrown most of their last years shorts. I think I have outgrown my shorts too. You know what I mean. LOL!!!! Let's not talk about that right now. Anyway, when I went to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies I found these great bargains. If anyone knows me, you know that I love a good bargain:



Anyway, some of these are battered and torn and need to be repurposed and the some of the Aleece magic added to them. The next time you see them they will be fun and funky, fresh and fun with bright colors, glitter, and lots of stuff. And to think that I only paid less than $10.00 for all of them. Bargains, bargains, bargains.






This is what I have been working on and adding to my Etsy site. Well I need to work on a few more things tonight. That is all for now. Here is a neat quote that I came across:

"Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human." - Anthony Robbins


No comments: