Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally getting back to working on a daily or near daily shout out on my blog. I want to start out the new year right and one of my resolutions was to do this more faithfully. I have been working hard on getting some new Valentines stuff in my Etsy store and in my Lollishop. I am hoping to load them up in the next few days. It seems kind of hard to get back in the swing of things. Everyone is off to school and work and the decorations have been taken down from the holidays. I guess we need to reflect on the wonderful things and talents that we have been given and try not to listen to the doom and gloom about the economy and the world around us. Sometimes when times are not the best I think we come to appreciate the smaller things in life instead of everything that we think we might be missing. That is another of my resolutions for this coming year along with the following:

1. Work at completing more projects that I have started.
2. Work at finding family time as my children are growing up fast.
3. Stick to my Weight Watchers plan and go to the gym on a regular basis.
4. Keep to my blog on a daily basis because I have wanted to this for a year, finally started it, and want to continue with it.
5. Help others more often then less.
6. Be thankful for everything I do have and have been given.

Another few things of interest that you might want to join. I have joined the Cupids Workshop at http://www.lisapace.com. I did the 12 Days of Christmas before the holidays and this is a wonderful workshop with awesome ideas and crafts for the upcoming holidays. I also joined a year long blog called a Year of Color. You can join for $12.00 for the year through this blog http://www.artsymama.blogspot.com/. You pay through her Etsy as it is listed on her site. There is a link on her blog. Lots of great crafty and fun inspiration for the whole year.

Well I must work on posting stuff to my Etsy store so hope to create and get lots of stuff done.

No comments: