Sunday, January 11, 2009






Just another Sunday. I have been neglecting to post to my blog once again. I am best at creating and always lacking on the back end of things. So I am going to post this blog and add some new goodies to my Etsy and Lollishop tonight. The cards and the lollipop bouquet are some of the new things I will be adding. So pink and red and fun. I just love Valentines Day. My family is made up of four boys and my wonderful husband, so I have a great time with my art creating pink, red and whimsical things as I am the only girl in the family.
I need to get back to my posting onto Etsy and Lollishops so I must close. Hopefully this week, I will begin a new chapter of posting.
Aleece



1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi! Visiting you after seeing your blog at Year of Color. What a wonderful profusion of pink-ness. I'm the only girl in our little family, too (except for the cats) and usually don't pink things up so much. But I'm looking forward to doing so next month -- pink! -- in our Year of Color.

Cheers!