Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today I finally added some more items to my Etsy and Lollyshops. I have lots more to load up. It takes so much time. I love creating stuff, but I am bad at getting it put into my shops. I always want to quit and work on another project. I am pretty sure that when I was small that I had ADD because I can never finish one thing before I start something else. My creative mind seems to never stop. I am so excited for the Lisa Pace Valentine Workshop to start. I love her workshops. It really gets your creative juices flowing.

I am looking forward to this weekend as my son is playing in a basketball tournament and we are staying the weekend. The only downside is that are dog is not doing well and our older son is going to have to stay with her. She is a retired greyhound and her back is ailing her. She is 12 years old and has been having a hard time that last few weeks. We will miss her if she does not get better. It is just too sad to write about. She and I are the only girls in the house. If she goes, I will be the only girl with all the boys.

It is soo cold here. The temp outside is suppose to get really cold tonight and colder in the next few days. I think I need to create some Springy thingy's to make me feel not so cold.

That's all for now. Need to work on some unfinished projects and finish watching the Housewives of Orange County. They are really mean women on that show, but somehow, I still watch them each week.

Aleece

No comments: